- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 800 mins
- 12 people
- February 17, 2016
Yoghurt papaya pops.
You can get 25% of your daily vitamin A from one cup of papaya. Enjoy a dose with these healthy ice blocks.Print
Yoghurt papaya pops
- 500g papaya flesh, pureed
- 650g (2 1/2 cups) vanilla yoghurt
- 1 lime, rind finely grated
- Twelve 80ml iceblock moulds and iceblock sticks
- Combine half the papaya puree and 1/2 cup of the yoghurt in a bowl. Divide among twelve 80ml iceblock moulds to about one-third full. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Add remaining yoghurt to the remaining papaya along with the rind. Stir well to combine. Divide among moulds. Place an ice block stick in each mould. Freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.