- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 2 people
- March 2, 2016
Cakes, eclairs, rolls, and even just with cookies and berries – in which only the desserts don’t use custard! The recipe for this wonderful sweets will be mastered by even a beginner hostess, and the result is always finger – licking good in the literal and figurative sense!
We offer you to cook the custard according to the classic recipe.
- 1 liter of milk,
- 5 eggs,
- 1 Cup sugar,
- 200 g butter,
- 3-4 tablespoons flour,
- 0.5 vanilla pod (or 10 grams of vanilla sugar).
- Pull the seeds from the vanilla pod and put seeds and pod into the milk. If there is no pod, the milk can be infused with vanilla sugar.
- Mound into the milk half a Cup of sugar, mix and bring to a boil.
- Remove milk from heat and leave to cool and infuse for 30 minutes.
- Put the sifted flour and remaining sugar and mix. The more you put in the custard according to the recipe of flour, the thicker it will become.
- Vanilla milk procede by removing the pod.
- Stir the eggs, pour in half the vanilla milk and blend until smooth.
- The egg-milk mixture into the flour with the sugar, mix, add rest of the milk, mix again and put on the fire.
- Cook the custard on low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spatula or whisk to avoid lumps were formed. Keep the cream finally got to the point of boiling, but not boiling. Once the custard has thickened, take it off from heat.
- Cool the cream, stirring occasionally so that the surface formed a crust.
- In the cooled cream gradually, 1-2 tablespoons, add softened butter and carefully usbui. Due to this, the custard will be more air and light,