- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 6 people
- March 2, 2016
Shortbread biscuits with cinnamon and almonds.
Simple recipe crumbly shortbread
This shortbread is wonderful may be suitable as treats for unplanned visit girlfriends for tea, and also as a snack during the working day. But as it is popular with the children!
- 2 cups flour,
- 1 egg,
- 120 g butter,
- 100 g sugar,
- 0.5 tsp of baking powder,
- 50 g almonds,
- 4 tablespoons sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Blend the egg with sugar in a lush lather. Add softened butter and blend again until a homogeneous cream.
- In butter cream add sifted flour with baking powder and gently mix.
- You should get a plastic soft dough. Take it into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll chilled dough into a thick cake, a glass or a baking break cookies.
- In a plate mix sugar with cinnamon and roll in this mixture shortbread. On top of each cookie gently stick the almonds.
- Put the shortbread on the paper covered baking sheet, send it in a preheated 175°C oven and bake 15 minutes until Golden brown.
- Ready the cooled shortbread can be stored in a tightly closed box or jar, so it stayed crumbly.