- March 9, 2016
Easy BBQ Chicken Crescents.
A great tasting snack- easy to pick up and eat.
Easy BBQ Chicken Crescents
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 frozen fully cooked chicken breast strips
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place 1 chicken breast strip on each triangle; top with sauce and about 1 teaspoon cheese. Rollup loosely as directed on can. Place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.