- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 4 people
- May 10, 2016
Thai Chicken Crescent Pot Sticker Sandwiches.
“Thai” a chicken sandwich up with easy crescent rolls! Heated chutney finishes off the sandwiches.
Thai Chicken Crescent Pot Sticker Sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen chopped cooked chicken breast, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots (from 10-oz bag)
- 1 cup shredded hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix yogurt, peanut butter, curry powder, ginger, garlic powder and soy sauce. Add chicken, carrots and cheese; mix well.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Place on cookie sheet. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles. Place on cookie sheet.
- Press each rectangle to form 5-inch square. Spoon chicken mixture onto squares. Bring 4 corners of each dough square up over filling; press edges to seal.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat chutney over low heat until hot, stirring occasionally. Serve chutney with sandwiches.