- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 8 people
- May 5, 2016
Easy Chicken Ten-Minute Nachos.
These nachos are the perfect way to use leftovers! We’ve provided a suggestion, but simply use what you have on hand; then top with some fresh additions after baking. The perfect quick dinner that everyone will love!Print
Easy Chicken Ten-Minute Nachos
- 8 cups Food Should Taste Good™ cantina tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup Green Giant™ Niblets™ frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 jalape?o chile, sliced
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with foil, and spray with cooking spray. Spread half of chips evenly in pan.
- In small bowl, mix cheese and taco seasoning mix. Sprinkle half of cheese mixture over chips. Drop half each of chicken, frozen corn, jalape?o slices and green chiles over chips. Repeat layers.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with toppings, and serve immediately.