- May 20, 2016
Home-Style Chicken Pot Pie.
A mouth-watering mixture of creamy chicken and Green Giant™ Steamers™ vegetables bubbles underneath a golden brown biscuit topping. Enjoy dinner tonight with this delicious home style chicken pot pie.Print
Home-Style Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup with 30% less sodium
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 large baking potato (8 oz), peeled, cut into cubes
- 1 jar (2 oz) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- Heat oven to 400° F. Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in soup and buttermilk. Heat to boiling; stir in mixed vegetables, potato, pimientos, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 3-quart casserole. Remove pie crust from pouch; place over hot chicken mixture. Seal edge and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.