- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- May 5, 2016
Mexican-Style Chicken-Filled Tortillas.
Chicken breasts go Mexican with salsa, corn and tortillas. Ole!Print
Mexican-Style Chicken-Filled Tortillas
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin bite-sized strips
- 1 cup Green Giant™ Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Salsa
- 1 (2 1/4-oz.) can sliced ripe olives, well drained
- 8 (8 to 10-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Stir in corn, salsa and olives. Reduce heat to medium; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, warm tortillas as directed on package. Spoon 1/4 of chicken mixture onto half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas over. If desired, serve with light sour cream and additional salsa.