- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- 8 people
- May 4, 2016
Salsa Chicken Burritos.
Add something spicy to your family’s Mexican dinner! Old El Paso® Seasoning mix, Salsa and Tortillas come together in these chicken burritos.
Salsa Chicken Burritos
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken breast strips
- 1 (1-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (16-oz.) jar Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 1 (8-ct.) pkg. Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Burritos
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheese
- Bell pepper strips
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink.
- Stir in taco seasoning and salsa; cook and stir until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon filling onto tortillas; top with lettuce, cheese and bell pepper strips. To serve, fold tortillas over filling.