- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 12 people
- April 29, 2016
Bacon Breakfast Burrito Bites.
Eggs and bacon pair with Mexican flavors in this bite-size tortilla cup that is packed with flavor!
Bacon Breakfast Burrito Bites
- 6 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from 11-oz package)
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon bits
- 1/4 cup canned Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- Green onion, chopped, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa, if desired
- Heat oven to 350° F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Using 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut 2 rounds from each tortilla. Place rounds on microwavable plate; microwave uncovered on High 15 seconds to soften. Place 1 in each muffin cup, using bottom of small glass to press into each cup.
- In large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Fold in bacon bits. Heat 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat; pour egg mixture into pan. Scramble eggs until fluffy.
- Place 1 teaspoon beans in bottom of each tortilla-lined cup; add 1/4 cup egg mixture to each cup. Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp.
- Top with remaining ingredients; serve immediately.