- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 1 people
- February 23, 2016
Who said a sandwich, it is not useful. Will tell you how to cook the most delicious and healthy sandwich in the world!Print
- 2 slices whole wheat or bran bread
- olive oil
- 2 lettuce
- 50 g boiled or baked chicken
- 1/4 eggplant
- 1 sweet pepper
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 tomato
- Eggplant and sweet pepper to wash, dry.
- Eggplant cut into slices, the pepper, cored with seeds, cut into 4 pieces.
- The vegetables should be greased with a little oil and bake in the oven for 15 min. at 190 ° C.
- Carrots clean, wash and cut along the thin plates.
- Tomato wash, dry and cut into slices.
- Lettuce wash and dry.
- Slice of bread sprinkle 1 tsp. of olive oil.
- On 1 slice of bread put 1 leaf of lettuce and put a layer of slices of pepper, eggplant, chicken, carrots and tomatoes.
- Cover with a sheet of salad and a second slice of bread. Ready to wrap the sandwich in plastic wrap and place in lunch box.