- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 6 people
- February 23, 2016
Open pie with salmon
This is one of my favorite dishes — a pie with an open filling. And filling today we will megavkusnym — red fish. With all the variety of dishes with salmon, pie becomes the most delicious. This dish at the family table will add to the atmosphere of coziness and warmth.
Salmon — tasty, juicy, nutritious. You know what her doctors say? In the Norwegian salmon contains polyunsaturated fatty acids. Called omega-3. This acid is able to regulate the amount of stress hormones that cause spasms of the arteries of the heart. This means that with salmon, you can relieve emotional stress, improve mood and even fight depression.
- Fish — 400 g
- Green onions (or leeks, or chives) — 50 g
- Whole wheat flour — 200 g
- Vegetable broth — 100 ml a couple tablespoons
- Olive oil — 2 tbsp
- Chicken egg — 4 pcs.
- Milk — 100 g
- Salt to taste
- Of flour, 100 ml of vegetable broth and olive oil and knead the dough, put in a baking pan.
- Dry the cake in the oven for 5 minutes at 170°.
- Cut the fish in small cubes, spread evenly on the dough.
- Chop the onions, sprinkle over the fish. Mix the eggs with milk and a few tablespoons of vegetable broth, salt to taste.
- Beat the mixture with a blender, pour over cake. Bake the pie at 200° for 20 minutes.