- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- April 19, 2016
Garlic Grilled Steaks.
Change it up with these great-tasting grilled garlic steaks. For a mouthwatering change of taste at your next barbecue, take steak to new flavor heights by basting your choice of cuts with a great garlicky blend that requires just minutes to fix.Print
Garlic Grilled Steaks
- Beef (New York strip or rib eye steaks) 4
- Garlic (garlic gloves) 10
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mash garlic with salt to form a paste. Add the oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper; mix well.
- Grill the steaks over medium-hot coats, turning once or until meat reaches desired doneness (for rare, a meat thermometer should read 140°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F).
- Brush with garlic mixture during the last few minutes of cooking.