- Cooking time
- 100 mins
- 5 people
- April 19, 2016
It would seem that could be easier than cake with raisins? Love this bakery never be quenched – she always loved! Cupcake on this recipe is very easy and fast, available ingredients, but it turns out so beautiful and delicious. Tasty gifts made with their own hands – what could be better?
- Butter 175 g
- Sugar 175 g
- Chicken egg 3
- Wheat flour 240 g
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Raisins 175 g
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Butter room temperature, stir together with sugar at high speed mixer for 5-7 minutes before whitening weight.
- Add the eggs one by one, each time beating well until creamy.
- Adding pre-washed and dried raisins, stir.
- Add the sifted with baking powder and salt and flour, mix.
- We shift the dough in a greased with butter form and bake in preheated 160 degree oven for about half an hour.
- Generously sprinkle cake with powdered sugar, cool and serve.