- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 6 people
- February 23, 2016
Today I will make a birthday cake for the whole family. It not only delight for its Golden color and taste of tangerine, but will bring new year’s mood.Print
- 3 tangerines
- 3 eggs
- 250 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 120 ml olive oil
- 150 g of sugar
- 25 g dried cranberries
- 25 g raisins
- zest of 1 Mandarin
- butter for greasing forms
- The flour with the baking powder sift into a deep bowl.
- Tangerines peel, place into the bowl of a blender, add the zest and chop.
- A lot strain to remove seeds and white film, and pour in the flour. Mix.
- Eggs be divided into yolks and whites. RUB the yolks with the sugar, beat the whites until foaming.
- Stir yolk mixture into flour.
- Olive oil pour in a thin stream, stirring constantly, until a homogeneous smooth dough. Gently stir them into the dough is beaten egg whites.
- The dried cranberries and raisins for 10-15 minutes. Pour boiling water and dry. Steamed berries to add to the dough.
- Put the dough in a oiled pan, flatten and bake in the oven at 190 ° C for 30-40 min.
- The finished cake to pass on to the dish.Serve chilled.