- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 100 mins
- 24 people
- April 25, 2016
Red, White and Blue Candy-Topped Brownies.
Colored candy-coated chocolate candies are the simple sprinkle that turns no-fail brownies into celebration brownies.
Red, White and Blue Candy-Topped Brownies
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 1/2 cups red, white and blue candy-coated chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening.
- Make batter as directed on brownie mix box. Spread in pan. Bake 13 minutes.
- Sprinkle candies over partially baked brownie. Bake 11 to 13 minutes longer or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered at room temperature.