- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 12 people
- May 11, 2016
Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie.
Now you can make a crowd-sized version of the top-rated Bisquick® Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie. It’s as easy as ever.
Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef, onion and salt over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain. Spread in dish. Top evenly with frozen mixed vegetables.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs with wire whisk until blended. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with cheese; bake 10 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares.