- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 47 mins
- 8 people
- May 12, 2016
Impossibly Easy Chicken Taco Pie.
The great taste of chicken tacos baked in a pie. Impossible? No, it’s impossibly easy!
Impossibly Easy Chicken Taco Pie
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-ounce package)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- Heat oven to 400?F. Grease bottom and side of glass pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches. Mix chicken, onion and seasoning mix. Sprinkle in pie plate.
- Stir together Bisquick, milk and eggs with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 mintues or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream if desired.