- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 55 mins
- 6 people
- February 8, 2016
Impossibly Easy Ham and Swiss Pie.
It’s restaurant-style quiche at home! This easy ham and Swiss cheese pie is sure to be a family-pleasing entrée.Print
Impossibly Easy Ham and Swiss Pie
- 1 1/2 cups cubed fully cooked smoked boneless ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions or chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into rings
- Heat oven to 400?F. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle ham, cheese and onions in pie plate.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Garnish with tomato and bell pepper.