- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 8 people
- April 28, 2016
Bacon, Ham and Cheddar Omelet Bake.
This baked omelet is full of classic flavors and is great to serve to company.
Bacon, Ham and Cheddar Omelet Bake
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook bell pepper and onion in oil 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- In large bowl, beat eggs and milk with whisk; stir in salt, pepper and 1 cup of the cheese. Add bacon and ham to pepper and onion mixture in skillet, spreading evenly over bottom of skillet. Pour egg mixture into skillet; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 32 to 37 minutes or until just set and knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.