- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 12 people
- February 9, 2016
Two-Cheese Egg Frittatas-to-Go.
When you’re in a rush, whip up these egg frittatas-to-go filled with ham and Parmesan and colby-monterey jack cheeses. You can be out the door in 25 minutes.Print
Two-Cheese Egg Frittatas-to-Go
- 12 thin slices (2/3 oz each) cooked ham (from deli)
- 12 large LAND O LAKES® All-Natural Farm-Fresh Eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2/3 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- Pinch Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray; line each cup with ham slice (arrange to fit cup if necessary).
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with fork or wire whisk until well mixed. Add in all remaining ingredients; gently stir until blended.
- Divide egg mixture evenly among muffin cups. Bake about 20 minutes or until centers are set.