- March 22, 2016
Rolls with ham, a pear and blue cheese.
Try a wonderful combination of blue cheese to a mold, a juicy sweet pear and dry cured meat. In this New Year’s recipe it is possible to use both expensive prosciutto or jamón, and other air-dried meat.
Very few people from gourmets will resist such temptation even for New year when the holiday table just bursts with a fine New Year’s food! And appearance of such New Year’s snack at all simplicity of preparation is capable to compete with refined restaurant dishes favourably.
- 2 pears,
- 0,5 lemons,
- 100 g of ham (prosciutto, jam?n or other dry cured meat),
- 150 g of blue cheese,
- 1 tablespoon of butter,
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil,
- 1 teaspoon of wine vinegar,
- 2 tablespoons of cognac,
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Cut large and juicy pears on 8 parts, darings of a serdtsevinka and sprinkle lemon juice that pears didn't darken.
- Cut blue cheese on 16 small pieces. Tear arugula hands.
- Pears fry in mix olive and butter a couple of minutes. Add wine vinegar and cognac and simmer 5 more minutes on a slow heat. At the end add mustard, switch off fire and let's be drawn.
- On thin slices of ham lay out the cooled-down pear pieces, blue cheese and leaves of arugula. Curtail ham rolls and lay out on a dish.