- March 21, 2016
Generally stuffed dishes are always interesting and profitable to look on the table. They are fraught with some mystery guests – what else can surprise their hospitable hostess?
The manifestation of imagination and experimentation in the kitchen is an art. And don’t be surprised if even from simple ingredients you get a true masterpiece! Stuffed mushrooms – just one of those recipes.
A simple and tasty combination of rice with mushrooms fried in delicate hats will be tasty as in hot or cold and is perfect as a snack on the holiday table.Print
- 600 g mushrooms,
- 60g of basmati rice,
- 1 onion,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Before you prepare stuffed mushrooms, prepare the mushrooms. Mushrooms wash and Obasi. Get them from the legs and finely cut. Hats put on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Boil the rice in salted water until tender, about 20 minutes. Dump the water and rinse under cold running water.
- Onions finely cut and slightly fry in vegetable oil.
- Add to the onions chopped the legs of the mushrooms and continue to fry all together until Golden brown.
- Then add to the pan cooked rice, salt, pepper to taste, mix and obzharivaya a couple of minutes.
- Put in the caps of the filling as tightly as possible and sabaki stuffed mushrooms in the oven at a temperature of 190°C for 20 minutes.
- Serve the stuffed mushrooms hot with vegetables and greens.