- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 16 people
- April 10, 2016
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring.
Serve up a classic Buffalo chicken appetizer with a crescent twist on Game Day!
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
- 4 oz cream cheese (half of 8-oz package), softened
- 1/4 cup hot sauce or red pepper sauce
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth. Mix in chicken and shredded cheese just until combined.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap. Dough ring should look like a sun.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring. Top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.