- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 55 mins
- 7 people
- February 8, 2016
Impossibly Easy Chicken and Broccoli Pie.
Green Giant frozen broccoli provides a simple addition to this impossibly easy chicken pie – a cheesy flavorful dinner!Print
Impossibly Easy Chicken and Broccoli Pie
- 2 cups Green Giant™ frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken or 2 cans (5 oz each) chunk chicken, well drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle broccoli, 1 cup of the cheese, the chicken and onion in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.