- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- 5 people
- February 24, 2016
Offer you to prepare delicious muffins with broccoli and cheese. Muffins – this is the usual muffins, often sweet. But today I recommend you the original recipe muffins.
- Butter — 150 g ( for greasing molds)
- Sugar — 2 tbsp (or 30g)
- Chicken eggs — 2 pcs.
- Flour — 150 g
- Baking powder — 1/2 tsp
- Salt — to taste
- Turmeric — 1/2 tsp
- Cayenne pepper 0,2 tsp.
- Grated hard cheese — 40 g
- Broccoli — 200 g
- Butter room temperature and sugar beat with a blender (or mixer) to a light airy mass.
- Add one egg, whipped mass.
- Separately mix the dry ingredients: sift flour together with baking powder and salt, add turmeric and Cayenne pepper.
- To combine dry mixture with egg and oil, mix well. Should get a sticky dough.
- Add the grated cheese, stir again.
- Grease silicone molds with butter. In each mold spread 1 tbsp of dough, stick the inflorescence broccoli, then add the rest of the dough (taking into account the fact that during baking, it will rise). Bake muffins for half an hour at 180°C.
If you like this muffin to be cut, broccoli will look like a small tree. Elegant and beautiful appetizer at your work. Try it!