- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 8 people
- February 24, 2016
Banana cake on a buckwheat flour.
In my culinary Arsenal already have banana ice cream, banana cupcakes, banana cake and even banana bread in the cups.
Today is also cooking with bananas. Recently I was interested in the recipe of banana cake which is prepared on the basis of buckwheat flour – after all, nutritionists say that this meal low in calories and easily digested.Print
Banana cake on a buckwheat flour
- The flour from the bran – 250 g
- Buckwheat flour – 180 g
- Cardamom – 0.5 tsp.
- Cinnamon – 0.5 tsp.
- Vanilla sugar – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 0.5 tsp.
- Chopped almonds or any other nuts – 6 tablespoons
- Banana – 3 PCs.
- Melted butter – 50 ml
- Honey – 80 ml
- Milk – 130 ml
- The cupcakes were more lush, enrich flour with oxygen, ProSeal it through a sieve.
- An important point in cooking: not to cook the dough on the basis of only buckwheat flour, otherwise the baked dish will not hold the shape. Buckwheat flour must be mixed with other flours in a ratio of 1:3.
- To sifted flour, add the cardamom, cinnamon, vanilla sugar, baking powder, chopped nuts, stir. In a medium bowl, mix in a blender, puree two bananas, butter and honey, add the milk. During the churning little by little introduce the flour mixture with spices.
- Form for baking grease with butter and sprinkle with chopped nuts, put in her dough. On top of the dough put the cut in half banana.
- The cupcake is baked in the oven for 50 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- This banana cake turns out very tender and flavorful. Serve it with tea, coffee or milk. Try to cook with the kids!