- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 7 people
- February 25, 2016
At the presentation I treated their guests with delicious tangerine shortbread cookies, the recipe of which was included in the collection, as well as hot ginger tea with mint and honey.Print
- Butter – 100 g
- Sugar powder – 100 g
- Yolk chicken – 2 pcs.
- Wheat flour – 200 g
- Chopped almonds (or pistachios) – 60 – 75 g (3 tbsp)
- Zest of 1 Mandarin – 50 g
- In advance take out of the refrigerator half the package of butter, so it rasmala at room temperature.
- Powdered sugar mixed with 2 egg yolks, add oil and make a smooth paste (it is important to first mix the powder with egg yolks, then it is well mixed with oil).
- Shred with a knife or a blender 3 tbsp nuts (if in a blender, add 5 g of sugar that it contains peanut butter).
- Combine 1 Cup sifted flour, chopped nuts, grated zest of 1 Mandarin and quickly knead the dough (it will crumble, but after 2-3 minutes of kneading is uniform).
- Make dough balls the size of a quail egg, and spread on the surface covered with parchment paper baking sheet. Sent in the freezer for 15 minutes, meanwhile preheat the oven to 180 C. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Served with milk.