- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 10 people
- February 24, 2016
Cookies with apples, cranberries and walnuts.
These cookies I treated the children at the presentation of the idea of my new cookbook “Snance for children” at the festival “Book Arsenal”. Biscuits are extremely tasty, healthy and easy to prepare.
- Apple – 3-4 pieces.
- Dried cranberries
- Walnuts – 200 g
- Flour – 300 g
- Butter – 50 g
- Egg – 1 PC.
- Soda – 3 g
- Cinnamon – 5 grams
- Nutmeg – 100 g
- Sugar – 100 g
- Salt to taste
- Apples cut in half, to make them in the blender puree.
- In a bowl pour the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt, mix thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl, RUB the sugar with the softened butter, there to break the egg, mix all the blender.
- A very important point in kneading the dough: if you will prepare it with cold butter from the fridge, the biscuits will be tough, but if the butter melt in the pan, the cookies will be too oily. Therefore, the oil should be at room temperature.
- In a bowl add chopped walnuts and some dried cranberries, mix well.
- To connect with ground with sugar butter and applesauce, stir gently.
- Baking tray lay a parchment, put on it small pieces of dough (with a spoon or pastry envelope, which can be built of the usual bag of sour cream).
- Bake cookies at a temperature of 175 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.