- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 5 people
- May 19, 2016
Turkey and Broccoli Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Try adding turkey and broccoli to your favorite double cheeseburger one pot meal!Print
Turkey and Broccoli Cheeseburger Macaroni
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 box (5.5 oz) Hamburger Helper™ Double Cheeseburger Macaroni
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- In 10-inch skillet, cook turkey over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in hot water, milk, uncooked pasta and sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper box), and broccoli. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; uncover (sauce will thicken as it stands). Stir before serving.