- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 5 people
- May 29, 2016
Easy Turkey Meatballs.
Try a tasty ground turkey base in your favorite meatball dinner with this easy, flavor-packed recipe.
Easy Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix 1 lb lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian bread crumbs and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Season with 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 2 teaspoons parsley flakes. Add 1 beaten egg; mix until just combined.
- Shape mixture into 15 balls of 3 tablespoonsful each. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center of meatballs reads at least 165°F. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with pasta and marinara sauce, or use in your favorite meatball dinner.