- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 5 people
- April 26, 2016
This is a crowd pleaser that is sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Ground beef, tater tots and lots of cheesy goodness make this one a constant on our family menus.
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 box Hamburger Helper™ lasagna
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (2 oz)
- In 12-inch skillet, cook sausage, onion and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in hot water, milk, sauce mix and uncooked pasta (from Hamburger Helper box), mushrooms and olives. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.