- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- February 28, 2016
Spaghetti with shrimp and broccoli.
The easiest stir fry you will ever make in just 20 min – it doesn’t get easier (or quicker) than that! 287.3 calories.
Spaghetti with shrimp and broccoli
- 240 g of spaghetti or linguine
- 250 g large prawns
- 250 g broccoli
- a big bunch of green Basil
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/3 Cup of grated Parmesan and a little feed
- olive oil
- 1,2 tsp. dried Chile flakes
- a pinch of sugar
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Clean the prawns from the shells, leaving the tails. Cut back with a sharp knife and remove the dark intestinal vein.
- Broccoli disassemble into small inflorescences. Tomatoes pour boiling water for 2 minutes, then put in cold water and peel. Cut into big cubes.
- In a high saucepan, bring to the boil 2.5 liters of water, salt. Add the spaghetti and cook until “al dente” according to package directions. Drain, retaining a little of the broth.
- At the same time heat in a large skillet over medium heat the olive oil with the Chile flakes. Add the prawns and fry for 1 min on each side. Shrimp will be light pink. Put them in a bowl. In a pan add 1 tbsp oil and add broccoli. Season with salt and fry for 2 min. Put on a plate of shrimp.
- Add a little more oil to the pan, crush garlic with a knife, peel and place in hot oil, warm up, 30 sec., until fragrant. Add tomatoes, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, a pinch of sugar and salt. Cook on low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Return to the pan shrimp and broccoli, stir and add the spaghetti. Warm up, 1 min, and remove from heat. If necessary pour a little water from the pasta. Place spaghetti on serving dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and add Basil leaves. Mix well and immediately serve.