- March 19, 2016
Recipe salmon under shrimp sauce.
Try red fish in a delicious creamy shrimp sauce. By the way, so as not to waste precious pre-Christmas time, the sauce you can prepare in advance, and then get out of the fridge. Sure, your guests will be ecstatic!Print
Recipe salmon under shrimp sauce
- 2 fillet red fish (salmon),
- salt to taste,
for the shrimp sauce:
- 200 g peeled shrimp,
- 200 ml 20% cream,
- 30 g cream cheese,
- 0.5 lemon,
- 1 onion,
- ground pepper to taste (white, pink, black),
- salt to taste.
- Fillet red fish salt lightly, wrap with foil and send in a preheated 200°C oven for about 20 minutes.
- Unfreeze shrimp. Cheese cut in small pieces. Of lemon juice squeezed. Onion cut into quarters.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Add cream cheese, onions and lemon juice and potami on the fire until the cheese melts Then take the onion out of the sauce.
- Add to the sauce shrimp, provari no more than 1 minute and remove from heat so that the shrimp is not too hard. Put a few shrimp to decorate the Christmas meals.
- Slightly cool cream with shrimp and Porirua blender until smooth. Salt and pepper the sauce to taste.
- Ready extract the fish from foil and place on serving plates. Fields sauce and decorate with shrimp and greens.