- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 3 people
- April 7, 2016
Salmon with nuts.
During lent fish you can eat during the weekend. Prepare according to our recipe meatless dish: salmon with walnuts.
Salmon with nuts
- 600 g Norwegian salmon
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons almonds, walnuts
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 50 ml olive oil
- 400 g mushrooms
- 30 ml balsamic vinegar
- Prepare the sauce: finely cut the mushrooms, fry in a pan in oil. Add balsamic vinegar, 1/2 Cup water and ink for 10 minutes.
- Then the mushrooms cool and blend in blender until smooth.
- Fry in a pan without oil nuts, sesame seeds, coriander and pepper. Carefully mix.
- Cut salmon into 9 equal pieces. Salt and spread the mixture on top of nuts with spices.
- Sabaki salmon in the oven at 200 °C for 5 minutes. If cooked in a double boiler, then leave for 25 minutes.
- Fish laid out on a plate, pouring mushroom sauce, adding the tomatoes, garnish with canned onions and herbs.