- March 16, 2016
Sweet Mustard Chicken Wings Recipe.
This would be a great party or potluck dish: chicken wings are relatively cheap, so you won’t break the bank bringing some for everyone, and who doesn’t love a good honey-mustard sauce? Or just make it for yourself, and enjoy a healthy take on a beloved classic.Print
Sweet Mustard Chicken Wings Recipe
- 4 pounds chicken wings;
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard;
- 1/4 cup raw honey;
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce; (optional)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat your oven to 450 F.
- In a large bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, honey, chili sauce, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Season the chicken wings with sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder, but don’t put the sauce on them yet.
- Spread the chicken wings on one or two baking sheets and place in the oven.
- Bake the wings in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Toss the chicken wings in the sweet mustard mixture until well coated.
- Place back in the oven and broil for 4 to 5 minutes.