- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 29 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- April 23, 2016
Grilled Lemon and Salmon Foil Packs.
Delicious dinner packets are perfect patio or picnic pleasers!Print
Grilled Lemon and Salmon Foil Packs
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 1 cup (from 10-ounce bag) matchstick-cut carrots
- 4 (4 to 6 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 medium lemon, cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Spray four 18×12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Mix rice and broth in medium bowl. Let stand about 5 minutes or until most of broth is absorbed. Stir in carrots.
- Place salmon fillet on center of each foil piece. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning salt and salt; top with chives. Arrange lemon slices over salmon. Spoon rice mixture around each fillet. Fold foil over salmon and rice so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Cover and grill packets 4 to 6 inches from low heat 11 to 14 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Place packets on plates. Cut large X across top of each packet; fold back foil.