- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 8 people
- April 26, 2016
Grilled Corn, Poblano and Potato Packs.
A flavor-packed sauce made with Progresso™ stock, chili powder and butter helps this trio of summer vegetables stay moist while cooking in their foil packets on the grill.Print
Grilled Corn, Poblano and Potato Packs
- 2 lb new potatoes, scrubbed, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 medium poblano chiles, stemmed, seeded and cut into 2x1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ chicken or vegetable stock or Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 8 teaspoons butter
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 8 (18×12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil.
- Place potatoes, chiles, corn, onion, oil, chili powder, salt and pepper in large bowl; toss to coat. Arrange one-eighth of the vegetables on each piece of foil. Add 1 tablespoon stock and 1 teaspoon butter to each. Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space on sides for heat circulation and expansion.
- Place packets on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.