- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 5 people
- October 17, 2016
Fried bananas with honey and cinnamon.
If you don’t know what to make of bananas, try this wonderful dessert.Print
Fried bananas with honey and cinnamon
- large banana 1 pc.
- butter or vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- honey 1 tbsp.
- boiled water 1 tbsp
- cinnamon to taste
For the filing:
- ice cream
- mint leaves
- Lightly oil the pan. Heat over medium heat.
- Banana cut into slices. Put in a pan and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile mix the honey and 1 tablespoon of water. Remove the pan from the heat and pour the banana and honey mixture. Let cool slightly and dust with cinnamon.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream, garnished with berries and sprigs of mint.