- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 2 people
- March 4, 2016
Salad with cod liver, cheese and eggs.
Cod liver oil – very rich, fatty and high-calorie dish, but because not every gourmet will overpower the delicacy in its purest form. But cooked in the form of salad with cod liver oil is perfectly combined with cheese and eggs and introduces the noble spicy notes in this dish.
To prepare salad with a liver of a cod it will take you very little time, so you can’t even be distracted from an interesting conversation with the guests, in between times working on tasty treats.Print
Salad with cod liver, cheese and eggs
- 1 Bank of canned cod liver (240g)
- 150 g of hard cheese,
- 10 quail eggs,
- Greens (green onion, dill, parsley),
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Boil quail eggs for 5 minutes, cool in cold water, peel and cut into 4 pieces.
- Cheese RUB on a coarse grater. The herbs finely cut.
- The oil from the jar dump in a bowl, add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and mix it well.
- Canned cod liver cut in small pieces.
- Put in a salad bowl cod liver, quail eggs, green onion, field dressing, sprinkle with grated cheese and decorate with greenery.
- Serve with a salad of cod liver with toasts or slices of white loaf.