- March 18, 2016
Hawaiian-Style Burgers Recipe.
Crunchy grilled bell pepper rings and sweet pineapple slices add some tropical flair to a plate of easy grilled burgers: if you’re getting a little tired of the same-old ketchup/mustard/pickle routine, you’ve got to try this one. Instead of the typical beef or turkey patties, this one uses a beef/pork mixture for an extra-juicy burger and a slightly different take; together with the sweet toppings, the effect is delicious.Print
Hawaiian-Style Burgers Recipe
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 8 slices of ham
- 1 pineapple, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, roasted and sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your grill to a high heat.
- In bowl, combine the ground beef and ground pork, and season to taste.
- Shape the meat into patties.
- Grill the patties on the preheated grill for 4 to 5 minutes per sides.
- Toss the pineapple and ham on the grill, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Assemble the burgers by layering pineapple, patty, ham, and bell pepper.