- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 70 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 8 people
- April 26, 2016
Copycat Apple Pie Larabar™ Bars.
This DIY-version of fan-favorite Larabar™ bars is easier to make than you think, using just a few simple, real food ingredients like dates, nuts and apples.Print
Copycat Apple Pie Larabar™ Bars
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1 cup dried apple slices
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup unsalted almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in bowl of large food processor fitted with blade attachment.
- Process 2 to 3 minutes or until evenly processed and mixture just starts to come together into a ball.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly in parchment-lined 8-inch square pan. Refrigerate 1 hour to set.
- Turn bars out onto cutting board; cut into 8 large rectangles or 16 smaller squares, and serve.
- Store leftovers in resealable food-storage plastic bag or resealable storage container in refrigerator.