- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- February 27, 2016
Tuna salad in Petah
The salad, served in pitch is a great chance to wash ten times less than tableware or not to spend money on a huge number of disposable plates and forks. We suggest you prepare your tuna salad, because, however much we may say that the best fish is a sausage that we so love to put in salads such as Olivier, all IMI deeply convinced that the fish is better, more useful anyway.
- 1 can (250 g) tuna in its own juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1 large very ripe tomato
- a handful of sprouts of watercress or radish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp thick natural yogurt
- 2 pita for submission
- Eggs hard boil, 10 minutes, pour over cold water, clean and cool.
- Clean the avocado from the skin, remove the bone, cut the flesh into cubes and drizzle with lemon juice.
- From cans of tuna, drain the liquid and mash the pulp with a fork.
- Tomatoes scald with boiling water, remove skin and seeds and cut the flesh into cubes, also chop the eggs. Mix all ingredients together, season with salt.
- Add the lettuce sprouts, watercress or radishes, season with yogurt.
- Warm pita in the toaster or in the oven, cut in half and the halves nafarshiruyte salad.