- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- March 2, 2016
The romantic Italian recipe salad with avocado and citrus
This salad is perfect for festive table, for example, on March 8. Because to eat on a night like this don’t want to buy a loved one a beautiful and delicious dish – just right!Print
Salad with avocado, grapefruit and pine nuts
- 1 avocado,
- 1 grapefruit,
- 0.5 lemon,
- 0,5 red sweet onions,
- greens (arugula, spinach, parsley),
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoons of honey,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Prepare a salad dressing with avocado. From lemon squeeze the juice, add honey, pepper, salt and carefully mix until completely dissolved.
- Onions cut thin rings quarter and samarenos in the dressing for 10 minutes.
- The salad with avocado was even more colorful and tasty, pick a grapefruit without the bitter, red or pink. Cleanse the grapefruit from the peel and most importantly – from films, because they give the fruit their characteristic bitterness. Cut in small pieces.
- Pine nuts lightly fry in a pan.
- Greens wash and Obasi. Grind the parsley. The arugula and coarsely tear the spinach with your hands.
- Avocado cleanse away the seeds and peel, cut small slices and sprinkle with lemon juice so it is not darkened.
- Put all the ingredients together, sprinkle pine nuts, tuck the salad with avocado and grapefruit with olive oil and serve.