- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 5 people
- May 24, 2016
Easy Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas.
Try these quick cheesy chicken and bean enchiladas, complete with enchilada sauce and mild chiles.Print
Easy Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 package (8.2 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inches)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish or pan with cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish. In medium bowl, stir together chicken, 3/4 cup of the sauce, the chiles and beans.
- Place tortillas on work surface. Spoon heaping 1/3 cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up tortillas; place seam side down in baking dish. Top enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving; add Make it FRESH toppings.