- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- April 8, 2016
Roasted turkey potato chip blat.
If you can roll yourself off the couch to do one thing today…
… you totally should make this sandwich.
Roasted turkey potato chip blat
- 1 pretzel bun (or 2 slices of pretzel bread!)
- 2 slices romaine lettuce
- 2 or 3 slices of leftover turkey
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 big-ass handful of kettle cooked potato chips
- 1 egg, cooked to your liking (poached or fried!)
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
- Whisk all ingredients together until creamy and combined.