- March 19, 2016
Recipe festive roll from Turkey.
What kind of new year celebration be without a delicious and mouth-watering meat dish? Today in our festive menu Turkey roll with a very original filling – dried apricots with pistachios and berries. In General, the combination of meat with sweet ingredients are always exquisite and very successful.
- 1 kg Turkey fillet,
- 150 g bacon,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 onion,
- 200 g dried apricots,
- 80 g shelled pistachios,
- 100 g cranberries (or cherries),
- 1 Cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 0.5 tsp ground coriander,
- 0.5 tsp of ground paprika,
- pinch of ground cloves,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Turkey fillet wash and Obasi. Cut each fillet along not to the end, unwrap and carefully cut to form a wide thin layer. Meat salt, sprinkle black pepper, coriander and paprika and samarenos in white wine for 30 minutes.
- Soak dried apricots in warm water for 30 minutes. Then wash and cut in small pieces.
- Very finely cut bacon. Finely slice the onion. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater.
- Fry onions and carrots in olive oil for 5-7 minutes. At the end add the dried apricots, pistachios and berries. Sprinkle of ground cloves, mix and remove from heat.
- Prepared Turkey fillet laid out overlapping. On top put the slices of bacon and stuffing. Turn the meat into a log and tie with string to keep shape.
- Fry the roulade in a hot pan with a little olive oil on all sides until Golden brown.
- Then place the roll into the buttered form and send in a preheated 200°C oven. Bake the meat until tender, about 1 hour, occasionally basting with wine and the juice formed.
- With the finished rolls do not forget to remove the thread. Put him on a dish cut into pieces, decorate with greens and serve with berry sauce on new year's table.