- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- March 29, 2016
This recipe contains a little secret and cheesecakes out of the air, delicate and melting in your mouth! Start cooking?Print
Recipe air cheesecakes
- 500 g of cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 1 Cup flour
- 75 g sugar
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- Run it by the curd through a metal sieve.
- Whip the yolks with the sugar until creamy.
- Mix the yolks, cottage cheese and vanilla sugar. All carefully mix.
- Whip whites with a pinch of salt and gently mix them in cottage cheese.
- Put the flour on your work surface. Spoon out the cottage cheese into the flour.
- Obvalivat mixture into the flour and gently form the cheesecakes.
- Fire away cheesecakes in a pan in a little butter over low heat until brown. Ideally you need a pan with a thick bottom.
- Cheesecakes ready. Can be served with honey, sour cream and jam.