- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 6 people
- March 3, 2016
Pancakes with milk – cook with pleasure!
Cook milk pancakes with various fillings, e.g. cottage cheese, meat, mashed potatoes, mushrooms, cheese, vegetables, fish, eggs, and jam and berries. But no less tasty crepes made with milk is simply with sour cream or with honey.
- 0.5 liters of milk,
- 3 eggs,
- 200 g flour,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- a pinch of salt.
- Put eggs, salt, sugar, sifted flour and a little milk and mix thoroughly with a whisk or with a mixer until smooth. Then gradually add the milk, constantly stirring the dough, to avoid lumps.
- At the end add half of the vegetable oil to in the process of cooking pancakes on milk did not stick to the pan. In addition, in this case, the cooking oil will need much less.
- The dough for pancakes milk on density should be as liquid sour cream, but not very liquid and without lumps.
- Well heat up the pan and slightly brush it with vegetable oil. With a ladle pour into the center of the dough and the pan, slightly tilting the pan in different directions, distribute the batter throughout its plane.
- Grill the pancakes on medium heat for 1-2 minutes on both sides until they are browned. Pancakes with milk get tender and thin, so flip them gently with a spatula to avoid tearing.
- The first pancake always turn out lumpy – it's the law, so don't even worry about it. Ready pancakes put on a plate, slightly greasing them with butter so they do not stick together.
- Serve the pancakes with milk or stuffed with sour cream, jam or honey.