- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 3 people
- February 24, 2016
Soup of baked tomatoes for kids
And remember that it did at the end of the tale of Cipollino with the evil Lord Tomato? Yes, cooked soup. Of course, rosy tomato would be accepted for a cold gazpacho and a thick minestrone, but there he would have many “neighbors” on the pan. I offer the dish, where he will perform solo: the only tomato soup, perfect with toast and sour cream.
- 1 kg ripe tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 100 ml of tomato juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2-3 sprigs of fragrant greenery
- Fresh greens to feed
- To taste sour cream ( or without cream)
- Wash the tomatoes and dry well, remove the stalk. At each tamate to make a cruciform incision. Prepared fruits with olive oil (1 tbsp) and place on a parchment in Deco.
- Garlic peel, crush the wide blade of a knife and add to the tomatoes. Put on a baking tray with sprigs of fragrant greenery. The oven is heated to 180 ° C and bake tomatoes with herbs and garlic for 15-20 minutes.
- Baked tomatoes peel, cut into pieces and grind using a blender, adding the olive oil. The tomato mass to the saucepan, bring to a boil and boil for 5 min. Pour tomato juice, add salt to taste, bring to a boil and cook for another 3 min.
- The finished dish pour on plates. Serve with chopped fresh herbs. Optionally, you can add to each serving with 1 tbsp sour cream.